Tips for applying your tail pad:
- Wash your hands. The natural oils from your hands can get caught up with the adhesive and will not stick properly.
- Use rubbing alcohol to make sure there’s no oil on the board
- Make sure your board is clean and free of any dust.
- Make sure after applying, press firmly from the middle of the pad on outwards to minimize air bubbles that may be trapped inside. Then press firmly all around the edge to make sure the edges won’t lift.
- Lastly, let it sit for at least 24 hrs, to let the adhesive work its magic to bond with your board.